Our school started in 1988 with 100 students and 10 staff members. There is a gradual and constant growth in all aspects. We have sailed a long journey and rose to Rose Buds High School with a strength of 1250 students and 70 staff members. We have seen 31 golden and fruitful years reaching various milestones.
Today we are here ‘Rose Buds…The complete School’.
These Schools are sponsored by Koila Konda Kesi Reddy Memorial Educational Society (K.K.M), Hyderabad in the year 1988 and is one of the prestigious Institutions catering to the educational needs of Bagh Amberpet & Amberpet. The society has vast experience in running educational institutions with quality education.
Rose Buds is committed to provide Quality and value based education to Children by a competent faculty, using the latest technology by implementing Quality Management System and improving continually”.
- It is an ISO 9001-2015 certified school.
- Kids World provides an international curriculum to create a stress free environment there by adopting interpersonal skills by conducting activities.
- Digital Learning is effectively used for Audio-visual learning.
- Following CCE pattern as per the SCERT framework.
Co-curricular activities play a key role in the all-round development of the student. Our school conducted various Co-curricular activities this year. Essay writing, Elocution, Debate, Quiz, Spell bee, Recitation and Story-telling.
- Tata Company conducted an Essay writing competition on Environment and received 1st & 2nd Prizes.
- Our students have participated in an essay writing competition conducted by Amberpet Police Station on the occasion of Police Commensurate Day and our students got the prizes.
Extra Curricular Activities:
- We students participated in a drawing competition conducted by NGRI. Some of the participants received prizes.
- National Conservation of Energy Resources has conducted a Poster Painting competition to conserve energy. We students participated in this Poster Painting competition.
- JBL Taekwondo has organized Inter-School Taekwondo competitions at AHPS Campus, Boduppal. Our school bagged 2nd Prize in this competition.
- Cleanliness is next to godliness. We participated in the Swachh Bharat programme and we also have taken Oath about this campaign.
- Clean India is green India in this regard we conducted a campaign called’ Go Green campaign’ by planting new saplings.
- Our school has organized many sports and games this year.
- Yoga is participated regularly for balance of mind, body and soul.
- Our class – X toppers have achieved success with 10 out of 10. Master Vamshi Kumar and Ms. Afifa Nudrath.
- National Level Biodiversity seminar was conducted in Hyderabad. Our Students Afifa Nudrath and Musthari Khan participated in this event and got the prizes.
- There is one more feather in our cap. Our students participated in the District level Science Fair, and achieved Science Inspire Awards bagged with Rs. 5000/- cash each.
- Participation is more than winning and we students have participated in many competitions.
- A good atmosphere plays an important role in student life in learning process. Our management has provided spacious well ventilated class rooms.
- Well equipped computer labs are provided and every student is given an opportunity to perform mini projects through PPT.
- We have a well equipped multi spacious activity hall to organize our program’s, Science lab and Library are also provided in our school.
Our seniors brought laurels to our school by bagging admissions in IIT, Medicine and Engineering and few of them settled in with high profile Government jobs and other reputed organizations.