Rose Buds High School is a growing institution and welcomes applications from committed and dedicated individuals who will contribute to the high standards of excellence desired at all levels.
RBHS seeks individuals with the following qualities:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Multifaceted ability to contribute beyond the classroom.
- A student-centered approach to teaching and learning methods.
- A desire to keep oneself updated with the latest happenings in the field of education.
- A proactive approach.
- An ability to shoulder responsibility.
RBHS Conducts regular training workshops for professional growth and updates current affairs. An attractive remuneration package for the deserved candidates.
Interested candidates may send their applications any time of the year. However, candidates will be contacted depending upon the openings.
The broad areas of appointments are in the Teaching Faculty, including Office and Admin staff, Sports and Physical Educators and Housekeeping Staff.
How to apply?
Forward your resume through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by telephone and required to come to the School for a personal interview.